- Airport: a number of different alternatives
exist. The easiest path is a combination of bus and train:
Take Airlink's 747 bus (30 min) to Busaras Station (last stop - 6-7€).
- Connolly Train Station is at the back of the bus station:
take a ticket to Grand Canal Dock station. Look for platforms
towards Bray or Greystones. The train takes 5 minutes. (2 €)
- Follow the map instructions to get to our offices. It is a five minutes walk.
- Bus: Dublin Bus routes numbers stopping in front of our offices are: 3,
Ask the driver to stop near the junction of Pearse Street with Grand Canal Quay.
- Train: DART station 'Grand Canal Dock' is 5 minute walk from
- Cab/Taxi: National Radio Cabs offer a good service: +353 (0)1 677 2222. Note: Coming from Dublin airport, you may ask the driver to take the port tunnel for a quicker route. However, a toll charge of between €3 to €12 can be added to your taxi fare (higher toll applies during peak commuter times). Please check the Dublin Port tunnel website for details. Should you wish to avoid paying tunnel fees, ask the taxi driver to avoid taking the port tunnel.
- Car Parking: Free parking available on site. Please note that it is necessary to contact ICHEC in advance.
View Larger Map