Information about software packages installed on the ICHEC systems.
Stokes: 10.1 / 10.2 / 10.3 / 11.0
The Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL) offers highly optimized, extensively threaded math routines for scientific, engineering, and financial applications that require maximum performance. It includes the following:
- An an implementation of BLAS and LAPACK that is highly optimised for Intel processors.
- Sparse solvers that use both direct and indirect/iterative methods.
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) routines optimised for Intel processors.
- The Vector Math Library (VML) provides highly optimized vector implementations of computationally intensive core mathematical functions
- The Vector Statistical Library (VSL) is a collection of random number generators for a number of probability distributions.
- An optimised implementation of ScaLAPACK.
- An optimised distributed memory FFT implementation.
To use Intel MKL load the relevant environment module:
For more information see the Intel MKL webpage.