Helpdesk is the primary mechanism to access the user support in ICHEC. Any question, issue and comment will be addressed by one of our computational scientists and systems manager. The wide ranging expertise of our computational scientists can address all issues you may encounter using our facilities. Please do not hesitate to open a ticket if you have any problems with:
- Central ICHEC Account: Registration and authentication.
- Project applications and review process.
- Submission issues: submission files, queues, jobs, etc.
- Software: bugs, outputs, compilations, new installations, upgrades.
- Storage: file management and permissions.
- Scientific advice, orientation and collaborations.
- Licensing issues: acquiring a new license or using licensed programs in ICHEC's cluster.
- Access to the cluster via SSH.
- Code development and optimisation.
Support Hours: Our Helpdesk opening hours are from 09:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday (Excluding Bank & Public Holidays).
ICHEC supports users' research both from the scientific and technical side, leading to fruitful collaborations and publications. If you are interested or you need computational support with your research, do not hesitate to contact us. Some (but not limited) examples of current running collaborations involving ICHEC members are: