Helpdesk is the primary mechanism to access the user support in ICHEC. Any question, issue and comment will be addressed by one of our computational scientists and systems manager. The wide ranging expertise of our computational scientists can address all issues you may encounter using our facilities. Please do not hesitate to open a ticket if you have any problems with:
- Project applications and review process.
- Submission issues: submission files, queues, jobs, etc.
- Software: bugs, outputs, compilations, new installations, upgrades.
- Storage: file management ans permissions.
- Scientific advice, orientation and collaborations.
- Licensing issues: acquiring a new license or using licensed programs in ICHEC's cluster.
- Access to the cluster via SSH.
- Code development and optimisation.