For general information and enquiries about ICHEC, please use the contact details below. Contact details for individual members of ICHEC staff can be found in the Staff section.
7th Floor, Tower Building
Technology & Enterprise Campus
Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2
D02 HP83, Ireland
Our main offices are located in Dublin 2, in the area known as "Silicon Dock". They are located only 10 to 15 minutes walk from Trinity College, and are easily reachable by public transport:
- Airport: a number of different alternatives exist. The easiest path is a combination of bus and train:
- Take Airlink's 747 bus (30 min) to Busaras Station.
- Connolly Train Station is at the back of the bus station: take a ticket to Grand Canal Dock station. Look for platforms towards Bray or Greystones. The train takes 5 minutes. (2 €)
- Follow the map instructions to get to our offices. It is a five minutes walk.
- Bus: Dublin Bus routes numbers stopping in front of our offices are: 1, 56A, 15a,15b, 47, and 77A. Ask the driver to stop near the junction of Pearse Street with Grand Canal Quay.
- Train: DART station 'Grand Canal Dock' is 5 minute walk from the Hub.
- Cab/Taxi: National Radio Cabs offer a good service: +353 (0)1 677 2222. Note: Coming from Dublin airport, you may ask the driver to take the port tunnel for a quicker route. However, a toll charge of between €3 to €10 can be added to your taxi fare (higher toll applies during peak commuter times). Please check the Dublin Port tunnel website for details. Should you wish to avoid paying tunnel fees, ask the taxi driver to avoid taking the port tunnel.
- Car Parking: Free parking available on site. Please note that it is necessary to contact ICHEC in advance.
IT302, IT Building
Galway City, H91 TK33
- The Galway office is located on the NUI Galway campus and is about a 10 minute walk from the city centre and bus and rail connections.
- The offices can be found in rooms 301 & 302 in the Information Technology building, which is to the rear of the campus adjacent to the river Corrib.
- Click here for online maps of the campus.