Deep Learning Training: Level 1
Through instructor-led demonstrations and self-paced hands-on exercises, ICHEC provides training on the latest techniques for applying deep learning techniques across a variety of application domains. Participants will explore widely-used deep learning frameworks on GPU-accelerated platforms and network with industry leaders.
This 5-day training course will run over two sessions and introduces fundamental concepts in deep learning, along with an overview of prominent and widely-used deep learning frameworks. Training will include demonstration of use-cases along with hands-on exercises using the frameworks on GPU-accelerated platforms. Training will be augmented with guest lectures and networking sessions involving industry leaders in deep learning and AI.
- Programming basics for deep learning
- Deep learning concepts and related machine learning fundamentals
- Introduction to deep learning frameworks
- Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK)
- Google Cloud AI and TensorFlow
- Guest Lectures and Demonstrations:
- Understanding of key components in machine learning and deep learning
- Ability to identify use-cases for machine learning and deep learning
- Awareness of features and usability of prominent deep learning frameworks
- Ability to use the deep learning frameworks on a cloud platform
Pre-requisites for participants
- Approximately 1 year of programming experience with Linux and database knowledge
- Basic algebra
- Personal laptop computer
Date and Venue
This course will run over 2 sessions.
The first will take place on 17th, 18th, 19th September 2018
The second will take place on 24th and 25th September 2018
- Venue: Charted Accountants House, 47 -49 Pearse Street, Dublin 2
- Cost : €1,750